BECOME A CERTIFIED FITNASTIX INSTRUCTOR
Join the Kids Fitness Revolution and Teach Classes from Anywhere.
Give gym lessons at schools, recreation centres, ballet studios and trampoline parks!
Our industry experts will help you become a Certified Fitnastix Instructor with a proven-successful instructor training course.
become a Fitnastix Instructor
(Do it yourself or empower your staff.)
What is Fitnastix Instructor?
A Certified Fitnastix Instructor is one of those rare brilliant teachers whose kids can’t wait to begin class, joyfully running up to them or zooming in live with all their stories and energy!
WHY? Because with the Instructor Course you’ll learn to use the Fitnastix Teaching System – a powerful teaching method that combines motivational psychology and knowledge of how children learn- applicable at home or in the gym.
THE RESULT? Super loyal fans who trust you with their kiddos and rave about you to their friends coming back for more session after session.
5 Reasons to Join Fitnastix Instructor
What You’ll Get
FACTS ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When you book a discovery call, we’ll ask you to fill out an application form so we can get to know you better and see if this is the right fit. Once we’re on the call you’ll have your questions answered and if we both feel this could work, you’ll be invited to enrol to the programme.
Please note, only certain candidates are invited as we want to make sure you are successful with our programme. Only people who we feel will put in the work will be accepted, as we want to showcase success stories.
If you’re chosen, you’ll be onboarded by someone on our team and receive a username and password that allows you to log in to the learning area and access the content.
You have 3 months to finish your Fitnastix Online Course after which you will receive a Certificate.
Will it work for me?
As long as you love working with kids,have access to a computer, an internet connection, and a good work ethic, it can work for you!
Where/when does it take place?
The Programme is 100% online and can be taken at your own pace. Unlimited access is included and the program is available 24/7/365.
WHO NEEDS IT?
HOW LONG IS THE CERTIFICATE VALID FOR?
The certificate is valid for your lifetime but we encourage you to constantly upskill yourself. The instructor course must be completed within 3 months in order to get your certificate.
What people are saying...
SEE WHAT YOU’LL LEARN INSIDE OUR FITNASTIX INSTRUCTOR COURSE
The Fitnastix Instructor Online Training Course
- A deep dive into the Physical, Emotional, Social and Cognitive Benefits of Fitnastix (so you can win over any parent enquiring about your Programme).
- The anatomical, physiological and biomechanical aspects of teaching children so you can work safely giving the right drills, progressions and corrections.
- Differences between Training Children and Adults.
- What’s happening at every developmental stage between 4 and 9 years old – and what this means for your Fitnastix instruction.
- The principles behind breaking the Fitnastix movements down so that you really understand how they work and how to teach them!
- Teach movements to kids of all abilities – Parkour, Rope Skipping, Stretching, Functional Fitness and Tumbling.
- The do’s and don’ts of warm-ups, cool downs and flexibility training.
- Complete list of the Fitnastix Movements in the Curriculum.
- The breakdown of various components in a Fitnastix Class.
- How to Teach Classes Virtually
- How to plan and set the scene before the class starts for maximum time usage.
- Important protocols and rules that make managing both in-gym and virtual classes a breeze.
- Tips to use during instruction and demonstrating so the kids stay focused.
- How to solve interruptions with the minimum of fuss.
- 7 pedagogical tools that prevent off task behaviour.
- How to handle behavioural problems using our 5 – step discipline confrontation system.
- The art of using great feedback to the kids.
- How to teach ensuring the children always feel successful.
- The 3 tips for observing and analysing the kids movements and behaviour so you can “think on your feet”.
- How to use the magic of music and games to bring your classes alive.
- How to be a safe teacher- from internet safety to preventing injuries and safeguarding kids- to embracing the higher levels of hygiene protocols that are necessary today.
- The 5 steps to creating engaging stories while teaching Fitnastix to pre-schoolers.
- How to adapt your teaching for children with special needs.
- How to use stories and imagination to engage young children and keep them interested.
HOW DO I BUY?
Fitnastix Instructors requires a one-time upfront fee.
Need more information about Fitnastix lnstructors?